Traditional temporary removal of unwanted hair. The benefit of waxing is that new hairs will not grow back in the waxed area for up to three to four weeks. New hair growth in the waxed area is soft and fine and with repeated waxing, hair re-growth is less common.
The disadvantage to waxing is that it can be painful and hair must grow back by 1cm before waxing again (this can take up to six weeks).
Waxing Treatment Advice
For a better waxing experience, why not read our simple guide:
- Do not undertake any other skincare treatments within 48 hours of having a waxing treatment.
- Stay away from direct sunlight/sunbeds and heat e.g. hot baths, saunas for 48 hours after having a waxing treatment.
- Avoid friction from nylon material or tight clothing.
- Keep skincare products to a minimum for 24 hours after waxing, then after 24 Hours it is vital that you use a good quality moisturiser to keep skin hydrated and supple.
- For long term improvements, book-in for regular treatments and do not shave between treatments.
- To treat in-growing hairs use an exfoliator daily with a good skin moisturiser and avoid picking at the skin to remove, instead wait for it to rise to the surface naturally then with sanitized tweezers remove. This will avoid nasty marks & scarring.
|Lip & Chin Wax||£11|
|1/2 Leg Wax||£10|
|3/4 Leg Wax||£12.50|
|Full Leg Wax||£20|